* Call reserved for less than 30 years old artists and curators.
FOLLOWING THE CALL FOR PARTICIPATION, AND THE COVID-19 CRISIS, WE, THE CURATORIAL DELEGATION OF L’APPARTEMENT 22, DECIDED TO MAKE THE COOPERATION IN THE MOST SUSTAINABLE WAY POSSIBLE BY : P
ROVIDING SUPPORT FUNDING TO SELECTED EMERGING ARTISTS AND CURATORS ;
PRODUCING THE EXISTING PROGRAMS ON DIGITAL PLATFORMS, INCLUDING THE R22 ART RADIO, HORS’CHAMPS PUBLISHING AND L’APPARTEMENT 22 DIALOGUES AND CONVERSATIONS ONLINE.
L’appartement 22 invites artists and curators to apply for a research residency. The proposals should address questions and plan to work on responses on major topics in the field, arts and politics issues are encouraged to open debate with high quality research and potential publication and display within museum context and public space.
The residencies take place for a period that varies between one week and two months, as requiered for the research and production of the selected project.
L’appartement 22 fonctions in a cooperative way, funding and support for each project are carefully studied with the selected artists and curators.
Artists, Curators invited to submit projects for L’appartement 22 art residency. applications to include :
1) CV or biography
2) Portfolio or published texts (selection),
3) Abstract of the proposal in 300 words.
4) Cover letter addressed to L’appartement 22’s Curatorial Delegation.
5) by email ONLY to appartement22.rabat (@) gmail.com before the 05th of March 2020.